Best Practices - RBAC
Return to the Best Practices navigation page.
- Analyze the skill sets of your support reps and identify what kind of issues they will be resolving before establishing your queues.
- Remember, you can import your users with the Active Directory Synchronization.
- Create a service request for tracking changes made in RBAC.
- Avoid setting permissions from the enterprise level in RBAC, only assign them from the OU or queue folder level.
- A “Deny” privilege on any queue will always override any other role assigned to a user.
- You cannot “Assign work” or “Assign responsibility” to a request in a “Dispatch” queue.
- Service Request fields in the End User Portal can be modified from the “End user portal” settings tab in System options.