ServicePRO Web - Enable Single Sign-on
Enable Single-Sign-on In ServicePRO Web
- In order to enable Windows Login on ServicePRO Web Portal, please follow the instructions below.
- Login to ServicePRO Web Portal as a Privilege User.
- Click on Portal Designer from the Left Pane and select on General:
- From the Sign in Tab, Enable "Allow User to sign in using Windows Login Account" and Save.
- Once the change has been made, IIS reset has to be performed on the ServicePRO Web Server.
- Launch ServicePRO Web Portal, click on Windows Icon to log back in to the portal without having to put in credentials manually.