The Approval process allows your help desk to gather feedback from requesters on the quality and timeliness of the service provided. Comments can also be added in a memo text field. Approval ratings become part of the request's permanent record and allow your help desk to generate User Satisfaction Reports. Also, if assigned the Approve Privilege, users can provide approval ratings on the behalf of other users. Approval ratings are applied to Closed service requests.
To approve service requests and/or purchase requests, click on the Rating button of any request in details mode. The following window will appear:
- Quality – Using the drop down menu, rate the degree of quality of the service received on this request. Options include Low, Medium, High and Excellent.
- Timeliness – Using the drop down menu, rate the degree of timeliness of the service received on this request. Options include Low, Medium, High and Excellent.
- Memo – Insert additional comments as needed.
Click on the OK button to save the Approval Rating.
- The gathering of approval ratings is optional.
- Reports that focus on approval ratings exclude any requests that have not been rated.