This page displays requests where a Due Date has been assigned for the service request, and the Due Date has passed and it is now overdue.
Overdue View Tab
Overdue List Parameters
- Customize: Users of the ServicePRO Windows interface can customize the grid in any of their request listings by clicking the Customize button. For each specific listing, a user can select which rows (fields) appear in the grid. Also, they can display them in a different order, edit the options or filter the field criteria, etc.
Preview Pane:This section allows you to specify how the Overdue Request List (grid) and the Overdue Request Detail should appear.
- Below: View the Overdue Detail below the Overdue List.
- Right: View the Overdue Detail in a panel to the right-hand side of the Overdue List.
- Grid Only: View only the Overdue List grid.
- Recent Updates First: View most recent updates of the request in the preview pane.
- Chronological Order: View updates to a request in the order in which they were inserted.
- Set Current View as Default: Make a customized view the default view for the Overdue window.
- Restore System Defaults: Set the default view to the original system view. Service Requests Tab
- The request tab allows you to insert memos and make modifications to an Overdue service request .
- Memo: Insert a memo into a request.
- Attach File: Add an Attachment.
- Rating: Provide an Approval Rating for this request. This option will only be available when a closed request is selected.
- Title: Modify the title of a request.
- Requester: Change the user requesting support.
- Request Type: Select a different request type if other types have been created using Custom Object Designer.
- Category: Modify the category of this request.
- Asset: Select an asset that this request has been logged about.
- Urgency: View the urgency of a request as set by the requester.
- Priority: Set the internal priority of this request.
- My Inbox: Move this request to your Inbox folder.
- Rep’s Inbox: Move this request to another Support Rep’s Inbox Folder.
- Dispatch: Move this request to In Dispatch.
- Queue Folder: Forward this request to a Queue folder.
- Begin Work: Specify when this request should be addressed.
- Due By: Set a different Due Date for this request.
- Close: Close the request.
- Appointment: Schedule an appointment with this request.
- Meeting: Schedule a meeting with this request.
- Reminder: Set a reminder for a future date or time. For more information please see Reminders.
- Recurrence: Set a specified date/time or interval for this request to be created. Recurrence can be used for scheduled tasks or events that occur on a regular basis.
- Edit Memo: Edit text, time code information or time worked for existing memos in this request. For more information please see Edit Memos. Social
- Send Email: Send an email from the request.
- Quick Message: Send a Quick Message as part of a thread from the request.
- Chat: Have a chat discussion regarding this service request.
- Notification: Turn email updates on or off for this request
- Show All Transaction Details, and sub-options: This is a tree of options from Show All to selecting the individual sub-options, below it, such as Rules, Emails, Attachments, Quick Message Thread, Meetings, etc.
- This allows you to filter the Activity Stream of the Purchase Request to see only the selected history for that option. For example, you can filter the Activity Stream to see only Quick Message Threads and Emails. Or if you select Show All Transation Details at the top of the tree, everything will remain in the Activity Request.
- User: View User Properties.
- Organizational Unit: View Organizational Unit Properties as well as users in this organizational unit.
- Company: View Company Properties as well as users in this company.
- User: View the User's Request History or the User's Contact History.
- Organizational Unit: View the Organizational Unit's Request History or the Organizational Unit's Contact History.
- Company: View the Company's Request History or the Company's Contact History.
Contact HistoryThis shows all the contacts your Support Rep makes with the User, OU, or Company.
- User: View the User's Contact History.
- Organizational Unit: View the Organizational Unit's Contact History.
- Company: View the Company's Contact History.
- Request Memo Text: Look for specific text within a request.
- Suggested Solutions: Look in your Knowledge Base for Best Solutions for this request. See Knowledge Management for more information.
- Request Database: Look for a specific request using our Advanced Search functionality.
- New Child Request: Add a child request to the selected request in view.
- Add Folder: Add a folder to organize a group of requests.
- Merge: Merge the current request with a project.
- Split From Project: Remove the selected request for an existing project. Note that this option will only appear if the request selected is part of a project.
- Convert To Project: Convert the selected request using a previously defined Project Template. Note that this button will only appear if the request does not have a parent request or is a child request of a project.
- If the request is a member of a project then the project pane will appear (bottom left-hand corner of window) which allows you to view all of the requests which are part of that project.
Overdue ListThis section displays all requests that are overdue or have yet to reach their Due Date.
Overdue DetailThis section allows a user to view all of the information regarding the request that is highlighted in the Overdue List. This pane contains two tabs:
- Activities Stream tab: Here you will find a listing of the memos showing all of the activity for the selected request.
- Request Properties tab: This section shows you all the general information about the request depending on the properties selected in display properties on the Overdue View tab.
NOTE: A Documents tab will also appear if attachments have been made to a request.