ServicePRO Web End User Portal - Home Page
- 1. Overview
- 2. Header Bar: Active Requests and Priority
- 3. Notifications
- 4. Search
- 5. Side Bar
- 6. Widgets
- Customizable Logo
- Notifications: Quick Messages, Reminders and Alerts
- Recent Requests
- ServicePRO Search, Sign Out and Show Side Bar
- Side Bar: Home, Service Requests, Messages, Search Solutions, Audit Workstation, Collapse Side Bar
- New Request button – Features a Request Wizard and Form option, which can both be customized by the ServicePRO Administrator in the Portal Designer
- Header Bar: Active Requests, Request Priority Listing (left), and Support/Company Contact Information (right)
- Recent Updates, and Status of Open and Closed Requests chart
- Messages Widget
- Announcements Widget
- Most Viewed Articles Widget
- Active Requests displays the number of current open requests.
- Priority states how many requests of each Priority level are open at a glance. Each color represents the stated priority.
- Red – Critical
- Yellow – High
- Blue – Medium
- Green – Low
- Purple – Undefined
- Average Response Time displays the average time taken for all of the End User’s own requests to be responded to by a Support rep.
To control custom content wrapping or truncating (with ellipses) in the header, Administrators should take note of that when customizing the HTML sections in the Portal Designer.
- Support information Section – For extra small screens, only customizable section 3 will be displayed. In the example provided, only Contact Us information is shown.
- Header KPI Section – For End Users on extra small screens, Avg. Response Time is not shown.
Each of these tabs will display up to 10 of the latest notifications for each category.
To view more than the last ten notifications, select the “More” option to open up additional notification items.
Each item listed acts as a hyperlink to that associated notification item.
Each searched item type will have a header name (i.e. Service Requests or Best Solutions). A number next to the header will indicate how many items of that item type can be found. A total of up to 10 results (including both Service Requests and Best Solutions articles) will be visible.
For example, selecting the Service Requests header will open the Service Requests / Search Results view.
- Username – The end user name will be displayed here. Selecting the profile name will also reveal dropdown list that lets the User access Profile Settings, or Sign Out of ServicePRO.
- Profile – Access the Profile page, where avatars, contact information, passwords and other user options are available. User Options in this menu can be enabled or disabled by the ServicePRO Administrator using the portal designer.
- Sign Out – Sign out of the application and return to the Login screen. Signing out of the application is also available via the log out symbol in the upper right corner, next to the Search Bar.
- Home – Access the Home Page.
- My Requests – Access the My Requests page, where users can access Service Requests they have submitted. Users can check statuses and make updates to their submitted requests.
- Messages – Access the Messages page, where Messages, Alerts and Reminders can be viewed from a listing. Service Requests attached to Messages can also be updated here.
- Search Solutions – End Users can search Best Solutions articles to resolve issues on their own before logging new Service Requests.
- Audit Workstation – Allows users to run an audit of their workstation. This audit will discover and then display all hardware and software installed on their workstation, and display it in a list format for recording purposes. The HelpSTAR IE Web Audit Cab plugin must be installed to use this feature.
Widgets on the Home Page can be customized at both the system level and at the user level. At the system level, home page widgets can be customized separately for Licensed Users and End Users from the respective Portal Designer option.
For more information on Widget customization, please view the topics on ServicePRO Web - Portal Designer.
Certain Widget window features can be performed without use of the Portal Designer, including:
- Changing Widget window colors.
- Refreshing Widget window contents.
- Collapsing the Widget.
- Open(not resolved yet)
- Waiting For Response