Manage Teams and End User Groups
Return to Manage Infrastructure
ServicePRO teams allow you to group users together to not only simplify role assignment but provide the ability to set team ownership on a request.
Users with the “ServicePRO Administrator” role can add, update, or de-activate a team as needed.
1. Navigate to the backstage menu by clicking on the ServicePRO icon.
2. From the Management tab, click on the Manage Teams and End User Groups option.
- In the Name field, enter the team’s name
- To add users to this team, click on the Add User button.
- This will open the "Manage Users" screen. From here you can select a user to add by double clicking on their name.
- To remove a user from this team, highlight the member you wish to remove and click on the Remove User button.
For example, entering: Search: “Name” Match: “Contains” Value: “Admin” tells the system to search for all teams whose names include the name “Admin.”
Select the team you need to update or modify. Users can single-click the team name and select any of the ribbon toolbar from the manage grouping: ‘Update’, ‘Grant Access’, ‘Deactivate’, and ‘Export’.
Update – This will allow you to update the team properties. You can add or remove users from the team.
Grant Access – This will allow you to assign permissions for this team. These permissions will be assigned to all members in the team. It is a good way to quickly assign similar permissions to a group of users. The details are available at the links below:
Permission Assignment (Professional)
Permission Assignment (Enterprise)
Deactivate – This will deactivate the team. The team will no longer be usable but can be re-activated if you need it in the future.
Export – This will export the listing of the teams from your search result to an excel worksheet. Double-clicking on that team’s name will open the team properties in a new tab.
The Manage Team ribbon toolbar located at the top contains:
- Update – This will allow you to update the team.
- Print – This will print the team properties. You can either print or save the properties to a PDF document.
- Output to Text File – Will allow you to save the team properties to the text file.
Set Current Search Filter as Default – By default, name is the selected filter used to search for a ServicePRO object. By selecting this option, you can choose another filter as your default for future searches.
Restore System Default Search Filter – Set the search filter to the system default (name).