Below are details for displaying the ServicePRO Support Rep Portal within SharePoint. Integration with ServicePRO Web (Support Rep and End User Portal) is not supported at this time.
2. Enter the desired page name (e.g. 'ServicePRO') and click 'Create.' You will be brought into the editor for our newly created page.
2. Select the 'Media and Content' category, then select the 'Page Viewer' part and click 'Add.' An empty Page Viewer Web Part will have been added to our page.
2. Ensure the 'Web Page' radio button is selected.
3. Enter the ServicePRO URI in the 'Link' field (e.g. 'https://OceanHouse.com/ServicePRO')
4. Expand the 'Appearance' section of the sidebar.
5. In the 'Title' field, enter your desired title for the Web Part containing ServicePRO (e.g. 'ServicePRO').
6. In the 'Height' subsection, click the 'Yes' radio button and enter the desired height (recommended is 1080px).
In the 'Width' subsection, click the 'Yes' radio button and enter the desired width (recommended is 1920px).
7. Click 'Apply' at the bottom of the Page Viewer Web Part settings sidebar.
8. Click 'Save' in the upper-right section of the SharePoint page editor.