- 1. Business Rules
- 2. Common Issues
- 2.1 Q. How to install ServicePRO Desktop?
- 2.2 Q. How do I re-index the ServicePRO database?
- 2.3 Q. Users see 'Partial Trust' after they log in
- 2.4 Q. We just upgraded to the latest version of ServicePRO and it now hangs at 'Initializing'.
- 2.5 Q. How do I remove a Named License from a Support Rep?
- 2.6 Q. How can Support Reps get an alert when a request is updated?
- 2.7 Q. Application is slow after purging requests
- 2.8 Q. How to hide a request type from showing on the self service portal.
- 2.9 Q. You receive the following error when running a report.
- 3. Safari Browser Issues
- 4. Enable/Initialize Active Directory Pass Through in ServicePRO Out-of-Browser(Webtop)
- 5. HelpSTAR Issues
Criteria Options for Rules and Reports
Roles Index - RBAC
- Open the browser
- Enter the URL which looks like the following
- You will be redirected and be able to download and extract the file.
- Once you extract the file, execute the "ServicePRODesktopSetup.exe" to begin the ServicePRO Desktop installation.
- Now you will be able to access ServicePRO Desktop.
Right-Click the job: ReIndex Selected Indexes - HS2000CS and select Start Job at Step Note: System may slow down while re-indexing is taking place, suggested to run in non peak hours. Always backup your database first.
When using SQL Server Express there is no Server Agent, you must manually execute the re-index stored procedure with:
USE HS2000CSVIDEO INSTRUCTIONAL
A. The prerequisite file needs to be installed on all workstations that log into ServicePRO. ServicePRO will prompt after login to install the necessary file. It can also be installed manually from the following location on the Application Server. You can either browse to the location from the workstation, or copy the file from the server to the workstation.
A. Goto Setup/Administration -> ServicePRO Objects -> Manage Users -> Click on the user your wish to remove and click Remove Named License from the ribbon toolbar.
A. End Users only have the dispatch permission. Open the Custom object Designer, select the Request Type and select Grant Access. Uncheck the Dispatch Update and View roles. Save the new permissions, Save the Request Type.
A. You need to increase the Maximum Records for a generated report. Goto Setup/Admin -> Configuration -> System Options. On the General Tab, increase the number of records under the reports section.
A. You will have to add Silverlight Run ServicePRO Portal in Unsafe Mode. Please follow the instructions below to
Open Safari and go to ServicePRO URL. Click on "Safari" in the menu bar and go to "Preferences".
Click Done to exit the configuration
You will now be able to launch ServicePRO Portal without any issue.
- Add the ServicePRO site to trusted sites.
- From Internet options, Go to custom levels to change the Authentication:
- Select Automatic Logon with Current User name and Password.
- Once you make these changes, Launch ServicePRO site from IE. Once the site is launched successfully without closing the site, launch ServicePRO from OOB. This is only to initialize the Active Directory pass through in ServicePRO.