ServicePRO licensing uses access codes, which are unique identifiers (numbers) for each ServicePRO database. It is important to back up the ServicePRO database on a regular basis, meaning re-installation may be necessary. If a re-installation is required, the backup of the database will contain the licenses.
- Navigate to the backstage menu by clicking on the ServicePRO icon.
- From the Administration tab, click on the any of the license options as highlighted below.
Send Access CodeTo license ServicePRO, the Access Code associated with the database needs to be sent to ServicePRO Customer Service. From the Administration tab, go to the License task group and click on Send Access Code. If email settings are configured the Access Code is automatically sent to ServicePRO Customer Service via email. If email settings are not configured, a message box will provide required steps.
Update LicenseAn XML containing licenses will be sent from ServicePRO Customer Service via email. License installation instructions will be contained within that email. From the Administration tab, go to the License task group and click on Update License. Follow the instructions received via email to successfully install the license.
About ServicePROAbout ServicePRO provides key information regarding this ServicePRO installation. From the Administration tab, go to the License task group and click on About ServicePRO. The current version of ServicePRO, Access codes and Customer ID number are displayed.
- For license details, click on the License Info button.
- For installation information such as installation paths to ServicePRO components click on the Installation button.
- The Tech Support button provides contact information for ServicePRO Technical Support.